Color: As available in stock. * No color choice
Capacity: 500 ml each
Dishwasher Safe: Yes
Freezer Safe: Yes
Air Tight: Yes
Lid Included: Yes
Set Contains: 2 pcs container (500ml) with lid
Tupperware products are tested to ensure that they are a safe, non-toxic, attractive and durable alternative to other home storage products. With a little care you can keep your Tupperware looking as good as new.
1) Cleaning and Storing: Wash and rinse Tupperware with liquid soap and lukewarm water. Store without seals to keep them fresh. Do not soak polycarbonate range in detergent or soap
2) Hot food and Beverages: Cool beverages before handling or applying the seal. Cool hot food or liquids containing fat (cooking oil/grease, curries, soups, sauces) before placing them in the container. Tupperware containers can withstand temperatures upto 80° C.
3) Tight Seals: Place the seal in warm water for few minutes. Dry thoroughly, then apply to container while still warm.
4) Stain Removal: Use baking soda paste; it’s ideal for reducing of stains and stickiness.
5) Preventing Cuts and Scratches: Avoid the use of abrasive scrubbers and washing powders.
6) Removing Unpleasant Odours: A piece of charcoal or moist newspaper, stuffed into the container and left sealed for 12 hours in the fridge, before washing and rinsing the product thoroughly, should get rid of unpleasant odours.
7) Liquid Storage: Only Products with Classic Round Seal are liquid-tight and can be kept in any position. Place containers with any other type of seal in upright position.